Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 11 April 2014

RE: Gone Haywire !


Nitin

Thank you for ending the crisis  !

More important :

To take steps to prevent it from happening again

hcp

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 6:25 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil; Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: RE: Gone Haywire !

Dear Sir,

CustomizeResume  Live Demo “Authentication” issue has been resolved.

Also while investigating Edit Brief Resume/Edit Detailed Resume & Preview Resume Issues, we found that there are 5 records with “hcp@recruitguru.com“ User Name in Jsk_login Table , this might be created while testing .
Also for some Pen ID’ there is no data in Jsk_Resume table. That is why you were getting issues edit resume/ Preview Resume pages.
Now we have updated the Jsk_resume table  with some dummy data for Missing Pen ID’s for “hcp@recruitguru.com“ User Name .

Now all links are working properly.

For Demo Purpose you can use

User Name – rahul
Password - customizedemo

Regards,

Nitin Ruge



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 9:07 AM
To: nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil; Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: Gone Haywire !

Nitin

CustomizeResume seems to have gone haywire  !

3 days back , I spoke to you that " Live Demo " asks for " Authentication " - which is wrong

That problem continues  !

A few minutes back , I tried to login ( as Jobseeker ) with :


Pass =  

Took a long time to login but  following links just did not open :

* Edit Brief Resume
* Edit Detailed Resume
* Preview Resume

Please study what is wrong and set it right ASAP

Yesterday afternoon , I had planned to give a demo to 2 parties , which I could not

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment