Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Integration with ccAvenue


Nitin


I refer to our telecon , a few minutes back

" About Us " page is OK

While writing to ccAvenue , ( enclosing relevant links ) , pl emphasize that , our " Terms & Conditions " page incorporates ,


> Delivery & Shipping Policy
   ( You will need to point out the nature of our ONLINE SERVICE , where no physical goods are involved )

> Privacy Policy

> Refund & Cancellation


We , already have a separate pages for FAQ / Contact Us


After sending them the links / explanation , pl phone them up in the afternoon to inquire about the Integration Kit

If , possible , we should try to complete this today

If you need any help from Kailas / Divyesh , feel free to phone up

Pl keep me posted of the progress

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment