Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 16 April 2014

RE: Payment Gateway


Shuklendu

This is fine

I hope Archit gets back today

In the meantime , I suppose work on development of " My Account Status " is progressing well

Let us target 1st May

hcp


From: Shuklendu Baji [mailto:shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 6:27 PM
To: archit.garodia@avenues.info
Cc: contact@ccavenue.com; Hemen Parekh; Kailas Patil; 'Nitin Ruge'
Subject: Payment Gateway

Hello Archit,

This is in reference to your mail dated 1-Apr-2014 to our Kailas Patil of 3P Consultants Pvt Ltd.

We are interested in your “Popular Plan” with zero setup charges. We will be using this for our B2B Message Blaster web site.

URL:               www.b2bmessageblaster.com
About Us:     3P Consultants Pvt Ltd is engaged in Retained Executive Search Consulting since 1990. It is one of the leading Indian company in the business of CXO recruitment in India. Please refer to our web site www.3pconsultants.co.in
Services:       B2B Message Blaster allows subscribers to blast e-mail messages to more than 2 lakh businesses in more than 2000 towns in India belonging to more than 50 industries
Volumes:      Since this is a start-up, we cannot at this stage provide volumes in terms of no. of transactions and value.


About Commercials, I understand from your web site that we need to maintain a minimum balance of Rs. 1000. Amounts above 1000 will be remitted to us on a weekly basis. We can maintain our account in any bank. Kindly confirm.

We need the technical details of integrating our site to your payment gateway. Our development platform is as follows:
1.     IIS under Windows
2.     ASP.Net 3.5
3.     MS SQL Server 2005

We need a integration mode that is compatible with the above platform.

Let us know the next steps for sign-up and setting up the payment gateway on our site.

Regards
Shuklendu Baji
9821093921


No comments:

Post a Comment