Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Revenue Sharing Potential


Dear  Prashant

This is further to my email of Jan 06


I wonder if you could find time from your busy schedule to take a look at my proposal to pre-install  “  My  Jobs  Widget  “ on smart phones / tablets being manufactured by MAXX Mobile

As mentioned in my email , the Ad revenue generated by the widget ( as a “ publisher “  ) will be shared with MAXX Mobile, equally

If you look at the screen shots at  “  My  Jobs  Widget  “  page , you will notice that our server will deliver ONLY  5  fresh job alerts / day, when a jobseeker touches the icon

If he wants more , then he has to touch / open a “ Product / Service Advt “ delivered by the Ad Network

And our server will deliver to him , ONE more matching job alert

This will motivate him to “ touch / open “ many advts – thereby generating Ad revenue for our partnership !

You will appreciate that this built-in “ incentive mechanism “ has the potential to generate, for MAXX Mobile , a very substantial and recurring revenue stream , without undertaking any costly marketing campaign

If you need any clarification , do not hesitate to phone me on ( M ) Mumbai – 0-98,67,55,08,08

With regards

Hemen  parekh



No comments:

Post a Comment