Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 January 2012

RE: My Jobs Widget / Pre-Installation on SMobile phones


Dear Mr  Chunyan


I presume Parikshit has forwarded my proposal to you for consideration

I can send it again if required

I await your response

As regards working of My Jobs Widget , you may want to look up our website  www.CustomizeResume.com

With regards

hemen



From: Parikshit Markanday [mailto:parikshit.markanday@smobility.in]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 12:03 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: chunyan@beo-world.com
Subject: RE: My Jobs Widget / Pre-Installation on SMobile phones

Dear Mr. Hemen

VAS decisions are happening in Singapore now. Please discuss with Mr. Chunyan marked in this mail

Regards

Parikshit

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 11:14 AM
To: parikshit.markanday@smobility.in
Subject: My Jobs Widget / Pre-Installation on SMobile phones

Dear  Parikshit



Vinay Shrivastava asked me to get in touch with you re my proposal which he has forwarded to you

If you wish I can come over and meet you at your convenience



With regards

Hemen  Parekh ( M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment