Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 January 2012

FW: How do I register as a Publisher ?


Dear  Hima



This is further to our telecom a little while ago

To know how   My Jobs Widget    works , kindly visit our web site www.CustomizeResume.com

We have also uploaded the widget on Android Market  at


You will notice that these downloads are already integrated with InMobi.com

We are however in discussions with a number of Android Smart phone / Tablet Manufacturers for pre-installing My Jobs widget on their devices before shipment

And that includes Datawind [ Aakash / Ubislate Tablets ]

In fact your Network was suggested to me by Suneet Tuli – CEO / Datawind

If there are any questions feel free to phone me

Regards

Hemen parekh




From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 8:14 AM
To: 'indiainfo@zedo.com'
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'suneet@datawind.com'; 'jasjit.singh@datawind.com'
Subject: How do I register as a Publisher ?

Dear Sir /  Madam



I have developed a Android-based smart phone /  Tablet widget 

I would like to publish your clients’, “ Brand / Product / Service “  advertisements to users of this widget , as a Publisher

I would appreciate if you could let me know your “ Revenue Terms

You can reach me in Mumbai on :


( Off ) 670,70,360

( M ) 98,67,55,08,08



I am located at :

3P Consultants Pvt Ltd
301, Hyde Park
Saki Vihar Road, Andheri – E , Mumbai  400,072


If required , I would be happy to come over and meet you in person

You can see how my widget works at  My Jobs Widget

Regards

Hemen  parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment