Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 5 January 2012

Re: Job Widgets : Aakash and Smartphone


Dear Mr Heman,

Congratulations!!  Great to hear about the job widgets earnings within 2 weeks of its launch.

Hope this new year brings in more cheers to this Job Widget !!

 Thanks a lot for your complements.

Appreciate your intention in keeping us in the loop. Please continue, as these updates provide us with feelers on your promotion efforts.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi
On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 7:07 PM, hemen parekh <parekh.hemen@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Revathi


That was fast ! Thanks

I am sure Shuklendu’s team will test these latest versions on their Aakash tablet – then upload , both , on our site as also on Android Market

In the meantime , during the last 2 days , you must have received copies of my emails to various smart phone manufacturers

( If I am flooding you with unnecessary mails , do not hesitate to tell me so ! My only intention is to keep you informed about my efforts to promote this excellent widget developed by your team in collaboration with Shuklendu )

As of now , we have a dialogue going with

Ø Spice Mobile
Ø LAVA Mobile
Ø Videocon
Ø Datawind
I am also talking to Zedo’s Mumbai office for registering as a publisher

Regards

Hemen

PS :

Incidentally , yesterday , widget earned some 33 cents for RecruitGuru – which you can look up at InMobi site ! Good beginning !

From: Team SiteonMobile [mailto:siteonmobile@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 4:34 PM
To: Hemen Parekh; Hemen Parekh; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Nitin Ruge; thara.s@hp.com

Subject: Job Widgets : Aakash and Smartphone

Dear All,
 Please find below the tinyurls for JobsWidgets. Kindly try and let us know.
  1. Smart phone : http://tinyurl.com/JobsW-SP-AP-v3
  2. Aakash tablet : http://tinyurl.com/JobsW-Ak-AP-v3
Changes implemented are:-
  •   Changed the default AD placeholder screen  to ‘Customizeresume.com’ with a facebook share button,
  •   Modified the text which is displayed above the Ads in the Result screen.
  •   A new build for Aakash has been created with a package name which is different from the SmartPhone version
  •   Ads have been activated with the site id from Hemen's InMobi account
 Thanks & Regards
 Revathi



No comments:

Post a Comment