Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 10 January 2012

RE: How do I register as a Publisher


Dear Hima


What is ZINC Exchange ?

Can it serve advts on My Jobs widget which get installed on smart phones ?

Apart from Datawind ( manufacturers of Aakash / Ubislate tablets ) , I am also talking to a no of other Android Smart phone manufacturers for pre-installing this widget

Since , I will be delivering the daily job alerts to smart phone users , FREE , I am looking at advts as a source of revenue

Regards

hemen

From: Hima Shah, ZEDO Inc. [mailto:hima@zedo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 12:12 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: How do I register as a Publisher

Hi Hemen,

Thank you for your patience.

We are at the moment focusing majorly on recently launched ZINC Exchange - www.zincx.com and also on Zedo Ad Network.
We might look back to other division in next 3-4 months.

We will surely get back to you for any future opportunities.

Let us know if you need any further information.

Regards,
Hima
On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 6:57 PM, Hima Shah, ZEDO Inc. <hima@zedo.com> wrote:
Hi Hemen,

We are evaluating your site & we will get back to you by Monday EOD.

Regards,
Hima

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 9:05 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Hima



Thank you for your quick  response

Find below answers to your questions :



1)    Name of Site:  CustomizeResume

2) Type of site? :  A job portal

3) Site URL:         www.CustomizeResume.com

4) Total number of unique users per month (average)?
As per Google Web Analytics , no of unique visitors during last 30 days was 368

5) Total Ad volume impressions per month?
Not applicable , since there is no Ad service at the moment

6) Mention the Top 5 countries with Page Views
Altogether there were 1873 page views last 30 days, broken up as follows

Ø  India…………..628
Ø  USA…………….22
Ø  Not set……….19
Ø  Canada………  6
Ø  UK……………….6


7) %Volume

   US…………………Negligible
   UK………………………..”
   Canada…………………”
   Australia………………”..

   India……………….33%


or any other country as per your site

8) How much average CPM do you earn?

Not applicable since there is no Ad service on my web site at the moment

9) What ad sizes are you running?
Not applicable

10) What ad sizes do you want to run?
Not applicable

11) Would you like to run sliders? (demo link: http://www.zedo.com/richmedia/HtmlDemos/sliderAd.htm)

Not applicable

12) Are you already working with other ad networks for their remnant inventory? If yes, which ones?

None on my web site for the moment

13) Ad Server used?
Not applicable


Please allow me to make following additional observations in connection with my request to act as a “ Publisher “ of Zedo :


Ø  I am NOT looking for publishing advts on my web site since I am acutely aware that it does not have the required visitor traffic at the moment

Ø My interest is to use  My Jobs Widget  as the medium for displaying Zedo advts on Android Smart phones / Tablets

Ø I am already in discussions with several manufacturers of Smart phones / Tablets to PRE-INSTALL this widget on their devices BEFORE shipping

Ø I have already received encouraging response so far from

·        LAVA Mobile

·        Videocon Mobile

·        Spice Mobile

Ø  As far as Datawind ( Aakash / Ubislate Tablets ) is concerned , Mr Suneet Tuli , CEO – Datawind, has confirmed to me that , starting this month-end, Datawind will pre-install My Jobs Widget on ALL their tablets coming out of their factories ( Hyderabad / Cochin / Noida ).

Ø In an interview from Panama, a few days back, Mr Tuli has announced plans to step-up production of tablets to 75,000 per month from Sept

Ø The “ Value Proposition “ of  My Jobs  is unique in that , it not only delivers perfectly matched jobs on the users’ screens but also enables users to “ apply “ against any or all of those jobs , by simply touching ‘ APPLY “ button ! There is absolutely nothing comparable in the market

Ø As per author Chuck Martin [ The Third Screen ] , the mobile Apps which are most likely to succeed are the “ Finder “ type of apps as against the “ Searcher “ type apps ( eg: Apps from TimesJobs / MonsterIndia / Indeed.com etc ). The USP of My Jobs Widget is that it is a “ Finder “ type app

Ø The small screen of a mobile is totally unsuitable to

·        Enter a no of “ Search Parameters “

·        Find hundreds of job advts

·        One-by-one , open and read each of those advts to figure out which 5 are most suitable for me ( takes few hours even on a PC screen ! )

·        The Apply – if there is a provision ( MonsterIndia App does NOT have even this provision ! What can you do with job alerts ? )



You may still have some questions. If so , I would be most happy to come over and meet you this morning

With regards

Hemen  parekh

( M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08


PS :

This morning , Google gave our web site , a rank 6  out of  2.24  BILLION results for search term :

Jobs  Archive

With regards

Hemen  parekh ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08




No comments:

Post a Comment