Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Pre-Installing My Jobs Widget on Reliance Tablets


Dear  Rajan



It was nice meeting you a few days back

At that time I briefly mentioned that I was working on developing a Android-based widget which would enable jobseekers to

Ø pull onto their Smart phones / Tablets , daily job alerts , perfectly matching with their resumes

Ø Apply against any of those alerts by simply “ touching “ APPLY “ button on their mobile screen


Last week , we uploaded   My Jobs Widget    on our web site  www.CustomizeResume.com

We also uploaded it on Android Market  at   https://market.android.com/details?id=hp.com.jamtasklet

However this version ( on both these sites ) is integrated with InMobi.com Advt Network and users will get to see ads delivered by InMobi

As far as Reliance 3G Android Tablet is concerned , my proposal is as follows :

Ø We will re-configure Tablet version of our Widget for Reliance Tablets

Ø This version will be integrated ( thru an API ) to deliver “ Brand / Product / Service “ advertisements thru any Ad Network of your choice. I believe Reliance already have their own Ad Network

Ø Reliance , will then pre-install the widget on all Reliance Tablets BEFORE shipping

Ø Reliance will share with us the Ad Revenue on 50:50 basis


I am already in discussion with a few other Smart phone / Tablet manufacturers for a similar arrangement

I would appreciate if you can pass on this mail to the concerned executive in Reliance

I can be reached on ( M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08

With regards

Hemen Parekh

3P Consultants




No comments:

Post a Comment