Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 3 January 2012

My Proposal


Dear  Vinay



This has ref to my yesterday’s email re pre-installing of My Jobs widget on your company’s smart phones / tablets

I thought I should elaborate  on our understanding with Datawind [ Aakash / Ubislate }

My Jobs Widget meant for pre-installation on Aakash / Ubislate will be integrated with a Mobile Ad Network API

This Ad Network will deliver ads onto the widget , which will get viewed by millions of jobseekers

The revenue generated thru clicking ( touching ) of ads , will be shared equally between Datawind and ourselves

If you agree to pre-install  My Jobs  on your devices , you can advise us any Ad Network of your choice and we will re-configure a version of the widget for you , based on a similar arrangement

While on the subject , it may interest you to know the “ Rank “ of our web site in Google search results, as follows :




Search Term……………………………………………………. Our Site Rank


My Jobs Widget……………………………………………… 2   out of   91  million

Resume Archive……………………………………………..6   out of   174  million

Jobs Archive………………………………………………….. 6  out of  2.24  BILLION

Mobile Internet Kiosk……………………………………. 8 out of   4.36  million

Job Alerts on Mobile ………………………………………. 16  out of  498 million

Resume Blast…………………………………………………. 56  out of  27.8  million

Google loves us ……………………………………………  5   out  of   358  million


With regards

Hemen  parekh

M – 0-98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment