Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Pre-installation of My Jobs Widget on Olive Smart phones


Dear  Amit



This is further to my email yesterday proposing pre-installation of My Jobs Widget on all OLIVE smart phones

My Jobs Widget  which you see on our web site and on Android Market, is already “ integrated “ with www.InMobi.com

People who “ Download / Install “ widget either from our web site or from Android Market , will receive Ads delivered by InMobi



But as far as  OLIVE devices are concerned , once you select anyone of the following Ad Networks , we will register with it , as a publisher and integrate our widget thru their API.

Then make it available to you for pre-installation on your devices at your factory

The list shown below is only representative and, by no means , exhaustive

You may know of some other / better Ad Networks




> Zedo
Ø Affiliatevia
Ø Facebook
Ø Google AdWords ( AdMob ? )
Ø Komli
Ø PubMatic
Ø Tyroo
Ø Dgm
Ø OzoneMedia
Ø Paypod
Ø IndiAds
Ø Sulekha
Ø AdsForIndians
Ø Nexzenpro
Ø Networkplay
Ø Axill
Ø Integrid
Ø AdMagnet
Ø AdChakra
Ø TomicTag
Ø Rupizads
Ø Guruji
Ø Ibibo
Ø Reliance


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me ( 0-9867550808 )

With regards

Hemen parekh


No comments:

Post a Comment