Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 21 January 2012

RE: Pre Installing My Jobs Widget


Dear Hemen,
Sorry for not replying to your e-mail.
We had an internal discussion on new Android line up. Actually, we are not looking at the androids in the near future. Whenever we are, we will let you know.

Rgds
Sharad

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 11:23 AM
To: 'aditya.gola'; 'Prashanth Gadiyar'
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'sugandh.chettri@udcl.in'; 'sharad.a@udcl.in'
Subject: Pre Installing My Jobs Widget

Dear Aditya

Sometime back ,I had sent you a proposal , requesting you to pre-install   My Jobs Widget  ( developed for us by HP Labs – India ), on Android-based Smart phones / Tablets being manufactured by your company
Even as I  await your response , Datawind  have  already started final testing of  My Jobs Widget , and plan to start pre-installing it on all Aakash / Ubislate Tablets , by end of this month
In another 6 / 8 weeks , they will also install our next widget, RESUME BLASTER , which will enable millions of jobseekers to  blast their resumes  ( and absolutely FREE ) to some 59,000 Indian Corporate / Recruiters, thru just 2 taps on their smart phones !
I have no doubt , 36 lakh fresh graduates coming out of Indian Colleges each year , will announce their “ existence “ to the Employers , using RESUME BLASTER
If desired, I would be happy to meet your concerned executive
Just call me on ( M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08 ( Mumbai )
With regards
hemen  parekh



No comments:

Post a Comment