Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Revenue Share


Dear  Siddharth

In your last email, you wrote :




Hi Hemen,

That is good to know.

To start off with, you would receive a revenue share of 60% of net revenues in your favour.
Our average android CPCs are about $0.03-4 for India, while the network average CTRs would be around 0.5%.

Based on the CTR that you achieve, your app will earn revenue.


Siddharth Srinivasan
+91 9900042800





I have no idea about AD Networks / how these operate / how revenue get shared with publishers.

However, I have interpreted your email as per following calculation. Is this correct ?



InMobi   Advt    Network   Revenue – Share   Model

 ( What  RecruitGuru can expect at different CTR % )




Ads          Ads        CTR     Rev/Click  Total Revenue
Served     Clicked    %          ( Rs )     (Rs / 1000 ad)
                                        ( 4 cents )

1000        5           0.5             2              10
    

1000       10           1.0            2              20

1000       20           2.0            2              40


1000       30           3.0            2              60


Regards

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment