Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 2 November 2011

RE: Joining InMobi Network as a Publisher


Hi Revathi,


Could we get on a quick call?


Siddharth Srinivasan
+91 9900042800



From: Team SiteonMobile [mailto:siteonmobile@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:16 AM
To: Siddharth Srinivasan
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil; Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Joining InMobi Network as a Publisher

Dear Mr Siddharth,

I am Revathi from HP labs.

Requesting you to kindly mail us the link to the latest Android SDK, this will help us test the 'My Jobs Widget' being developed by HP labs.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi
On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 3:26 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Siddharth



Many thanks for your prompt response

Our web site is being developed / maintained by Shuklendu ( Director – Sentient Systems – Mumbai ) and “ My Jobs “ widget is being developed by Revathi  ( Business Development Manager, HP Labs – India, Bangalore )

In integrating with InMobi Network, using your latest Android SDK, they might need some guidance and I am requesting them to directly contact you / your help desk if need arises

With regards

hemen

From: Siddharth Srinivasan [mailto:Siddharth.Srinivasan@inmobi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 2:02 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: RE: Joining InMobi Network as a Publisher

Hi Hemen,

That sounds good.

I hope you have been able to go through the integration process without any problems – our helpdesk is always at hand to assist you in any matters.
I would recommend
1)      Using our latest SDK
2)      Passing as much data as possible to our system
For the first few days, we will let your app run automated through our platform.

After this, based on the growth data and the performance, we will start executing custom programs to increase the monetization on your application.


Siddharth Srinivasan
Business Development Manager - India
Phone: +91 9900042800| Skype: sr.siddharth

Bangalore | Singapore | London | Tokyo | San Francisco  | Johannesburg | Seoul



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 12:51 PM
To: Siddharth Srinivasan
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: Joining InMobi Network as a Publisher

Dear Mr Srinivasan


It was nice talking to you yesterday afternoon

As suggested by you, I have already registered this morning as a Publisher on your web site

As mentioned, we intend to launch “ My Jobs “ widget app ( being developed by HP Labs – India, Bangalore ), and start our promo email campaign by Nov 17

This campaign will cover 47 lakh candidates / jobseekers

I expect a huge number of these candidates to download / install My Jobs widget on their smart phones and start using it DAILY, to

Ø View their job alerts
Ø Apply against these jobs directly from their mobiles by just touching APPLY button on the widget


I would like your advts to be delivered to these candidates when they are using this app

Such advts can be very focused / targeted based on what data we have available about these candidates

I attach a sheet which is illustrative of such finely targeted advts

If there are any questions, please feel free to phone me on ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08

Regards

Hemen parekh


No comments:

Post a Comment