Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Meeting with Mr Suneet Tuli


Dear Team



Mr Tuli [ Datawind / Aakash tablet ] has suggested that I meet him on 16th when he is in Mumbai. I have agreed

It would be very desirable that I demonstrate to him the actual working of “ My Jobs “ widget during our meeting

For reasons beyond our control, if it is not possible to incorporate the “ voting “ screens into the widget by 14th, it would be ok

And, even if it cannot be downloaded from the Android market, it would not matter as long as I am able to download it on my Aakash tablet from some other URL

I would like to download and  install it in the presence of Mr Tuli

This would convince him  that millions of Aakash Tablet owners can do the same without any problem, even if the widget is NOT pre-installed !

However, if Datawind does go ahead and pre-install the widget on ALL of their products around the world, then that action itself becomes for us, a powerful “ testimonial “ to convince other Android-based Smart phone / tablet manufacturers to do likewise

I hope – and prey – that our team succeeds

Regards

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment