Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 28 November 2011

Re: What is this widget all about ?


Dear  All,
Re-sending ..   Please try Job widgets versions sent by us on 25th Nov'11.

Please find below Aakash & Smart phone jobs widgets.

(1) Aakash Jobs widget
 

(2) Smart phone Jobs Widget




Thanks & Regards
Revathi
On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Team



Here is a late revelation – sorry for that !

A few minutes ago, I touched the beautiful icon of  “ My Jobs “ widget , pretending that I saw it for the very first time on my Aakash tablet ( - so kindly pre-installed by Suneet )

First screen shows me a small logo of SiteOnMobile

In 2 / 3 seconds , second screen appears automatically , with SiteOnMobile logo and two buttons  ,  >  Cancel    and    >  Next

I don’t get what this is all about

Nevertheless, I touch  “ Next “

That takes me to the third screen, saying :

: To proceed , we require following parameters

  Enter Mobile Number ( - to be changed to “ User ID “ )

  Enter Password :

Now I am lost !

Which User Id ? Which Password ? And WHY ?


I strongly feel that , on the SECOND screen ( which opens automatically ) , we must show following message :


To receive free job alerts on this widget , register as a jobseeker on  www.CustomizeResume.com and get your User ID / Password  “


I suppose this can be done quickly

Regards

hcp








No comments:

Post a Comment