Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 7 November 2011

Adsharp / Delivering sharply targetted Corporate Advts


Dear Siddharth


Attached find my crude attempt to explore an unfamiliar territory

I am not in a great hurry to upload AdSharp page on www.CustomizeResume.com, although I expect traffic to go up dramatically after “ My Jobs “ widget becomes available on Android market and our promo email blast to 47 lakh candidates starts

Ideal arrangement would be to make some such interface available on the web site of InMobi, where your Corporate Advertisers can

Ø Create demographic profiles

Ø Upload related  advts

I suppose, this would require your server to “ Access “ our Candidate database, which may be technically possible, without revealing a candidate’s identity

Even though there is no urgency , we must keep talking to evolve our strategy

With regards

hemen  parekh

( M ) 98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment