Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Re: FW: scan doc


Dear Hemanji,

This is a great idea/suggestion !!

We may be able to incorporate an early version of ad's if the job details page can give a link to the relevant job ad's page of Datawind/inMobi. The user will then be able to see the product ads related to the job.

We'll have to postpone our release to end of this month.

Pl let us know.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi
On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Shuklendu  /  Revathi



Attached is the chart that I sent to Siddharth Srinivasan yesterday re : sharply focused / targeted advts that InMobi can deliver to our jobseekers thru My Jobs widget

There is a definite merit in the following scenario :

A jobseeker , using My Jobs widget, opens his “ Not Applied “ job alert screen. He sees a job advt of Voltas and feels interested. He presses it to see more details.

This info gets passed on to the server of InMobi

Immediately, from its vast inventory of lakhs of “ Corporate Advts ( Product Ads / Service Ads / Institutional Image-Building Ads etc ), InMobi server pulls out such an advt of Voltas and pushes onto the widget screen !

If this scenario can be realized , it would pleasantly “ amaze “ the jobseeker – as to how our widget is able to show him a “ Product Advt “ of the very same Company , whose “ Job Vacancy Advt “ he is looking at that very moment !

Imagine his surprise / disbelief when this happens again and again, for whichever Company’s Job Advt he is looking at.

Then imagine this experience repeating with 10,000 jobseekers simultaneously ! Will this generate a word-of-mouth viral buzz ?

If this can be pulled off, then there is a distinct possibility that thousands of Corporate would  want to post their “ Job Advt “ on our site , hoping that their “ Product Advts “ can ride piggy-back on their “ Job Advts ‘ !

In such a scenario, I also feel that CTR ( Click Thru Rate ) for such advts would sharply go up.

Only way to find out on Internet is by trying.

I would request you to please discuss this possibility with Siddharth

Regards

hemen

From: Vitthal chalke
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 12:32 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: scan doc




No comments:

Post a Comment