Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Re: Job Details for the widget Suggestion


Hi All,

Suggestion from our UI designer is to re-organize the below contents for the Android  widgets as:-

Existing Text  visible on the Android Widget/Aakash
JAM DETAIL;  974142,Nucleus Software Exports Limited,Delhi/NCR,Nucleus software is hiring Deputy Manager(Finance & Accounts),8-10 Yrs,UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization,Graduation Not Required PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required,Accounting procedures and policies,statuory ,Audit,Accounting Ops Managementd Desired Candidate Profile ;

Suggested Formatting for a better view:-

Job Id : 974142
Company Name: Nucleus Software Exports Limited,Delhi/NCR,
Profile : Deputy Manager(Finance & Accounts)
8-10 Yrs,UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required,
Description: Accounting procedures and policies,statuory ,Audit,Accounting Ops Management.

Please let me know if you need further clarification.
Thanks & Regards
Revathi
On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Nitin Ruge <nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net> wrote:
Dear Revathi

                I have Uploaded a new page for Job Details for the widget.
Earlier Details page required Mobile No. as well as JobID as Input parameters.
But now the new page will just require JobID as input parameter.
So please do the required changes on your side.

The URL of the new page is as follows :


Regards
Hardik Bhate


No comments:

Post a Comment