Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 16 February 2011

RE: Resume Blast service


Yesterday somebody blasted a lot of resumes so I think it must be working

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: Contact from Kiprosh [mailto:contact@kiprosh.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 4:29 PM
To: H C Parekh; hcparekh@recruitguru.com
Subject: RE: Resume Blast service

Is “Resume Blast” seems to be working fine now? Refer your mail below that you sent us on 10-FEB-2011
We are also monitoring the counts and the overall functionality daily.
Let us know if you still think we have issue here?

Thanks,
Team


From: HCP [mailto:hcparekh@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 10 February 2011 09:32
To: contact@kiprosh.com
Subject: Resume Blast service

Resume Blast counter has not changed for nearly a month. May be no one is blasting his resume ! Still worth checking.

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment