Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 17 February 2011

Job Alert on Mobile


Dear  Sumeet  /  Pradeep

Below find copy of my email to Mr.Bhargava, a few days back.

Since I am not sure whether he received it or not, I am marking this for your information.

With regards

hemen  parekh




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 Dear Mr. Bhargava

It was nice to watch “ Lessons in Marketing Excellence “ program on CNBC TV 18, last evening.

If I am not mistaken, the theme was :

“ Internet Usage on Mobile Phones  -  Looking for Disruptive Mobile Applications :

Winning team Bazinga showed a slide on “ Job Hunting “ as one such application.

I have worked on this application for over 6 years, starting with the launch of  www.World-Wide-Jobs.com
on 25 Jan.2005 [ now shut down ], and currently on


                                                www.CustomizeResume.com


At the age of 78, if I think that my “ Job Alert on Mobile – JAM “ would revolutionize “ Online Recruitment Industry “[ read , Naukri, MonsterIndia, TimesJobs etc. ], I may be excused for the hyperbole.

I am already discussing the possibility of launching “ Job Alert Channel “ with DTH operators.

If you see any possibility of working together, feel free to phone me at Mumbai – 98,67,55,08,08

With regards

hemen  parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com        [ Res ]



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


PS:

In search engines, if you type   Increase  Your  ARPU  [ without commas ], you will find our website ranked :


Yahoo  ……..  1 /  774,000

Bing  ………..   1 /  97,900

Google  …….  3  /  510,000



No comments:

Post a Comment