Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 5 February 2011

Pay per Use Job Alert Channel


Dear Himanshu

During our meeting on Feb 02, you also mentioned the likely resistance from d2h subscribers to pay Rs.50/- per month for Job Alert Channel.

In that case, we can make it a “ Pay-per-Use

You deduct Re 1 /- from subscriber’s prepaid account every time he “ PULLS “ job alerts on his channel, by sending an SMS. This way, he can limit his expenses on Job Alert Channel.

In my proposal folder this is explained at “ Job CafĂ© “ page.

Regards

hemen  parekh

(M) 98,67,55,08,08

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

PS

Yesterday, this mail bounced back twice hence trying once more. If recd, kindly confirm

Hcp / Feb 05, 09:50 am

No comments:

Post a Comment