Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 8 February 2011

RE: Application for the post of Safety Officer as Fresher


Dear Kartik

Thank you for writing.

As soon as your result is out, I suggest that you register on our website  www.CustomizeResume.com  . All our services are FREE

regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: kartik achary [mailto:kartik_ga@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 9:09 AM
To: reply@recruitguru.com
Subject: Application for the post of Safety Officer as Fresher

My name is Kartik G Achary.I have just completed my Diploma in FIre & Safety Through NIFE INDIA .Now am waiting for my Results & Certificates.
                   I am looking for the post of Safety Officer as i am an fresher if there is any Position open and if i am suitable to apply kindly revert to me.
                  As i am waiting for my result,I carry the Provision Certificate from the Institute where i have completed Fire & Safety Course.


No comments:

Post a Comment