Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 15 February 2011

JAM Alert


Dear Revathi / Rohan

This morning I sent jam alert sms and within 2 minutes got reply showing brief description for Job ID 640234

Immediately I sent jam detail sms using same job id

Again I got reply within 2 minutes – except that the details ( ? ) showed jobs  635264  and   628140

Message read “ sent 17:50  14/02/11 “

This is for your information

regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment