Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 10 February 2011

FW: JAM -- Job Alert on Mobile


hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: HCP [mailto:hcparekh@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 10:19 AM
To: 'ajaymdeshmukh@yahoo.com'
Subject: JAM -- Job Alert on Mobile

Dear  Deshmukh

I hope you had an opportunity to go thru all of my emails.

Attached find a news item that appeared in DNA yesterday.

This is a very strong validation of my proposal. The fact that as many as 2.4 lakhs jobseekers queued-up to register for a single vacancy within 2 days is an undisputable proof that , possibility of getting a job / any job , is the most powerful motivation for millions of unemployed.

Imagine the political “ mileage “ that MNS must have managed to get when 23,000 job-aspirants queued-up at Dadar-Mahim stall !

If MNS, with its very limited ground-level network can manage to get 2.4 lakhs candidates to “ register “ within 2 days, I have no doubt, Sena , with its vast network of Shakhas can get 50 lakhs candidates to fill-up the forms within 50 days.

You are talking of garnering Rs. 10 Crores in 50 days !

It is important to stress that MNS “ gimmick “ of delivering 2.4 lakh applications to Railway Board is a onetime / passive postman’s job.

And they plan to continue to keep accepting applications till 15th Feb., by which time, the total may well cross 10 lakhs !

How many months will the Railway Board take to enter these into their computers ? Then shortlist ? Then call short listed candidates  for interview ?

As against this, under my proposal, Sena will

Ø  daily deliver a no. of “ perfectly matched “ jobs to registered candidates on their mobiles

Ø  enable those jobseekers to “ Apply “ against ALL of those jobs directly from their mobiles

And this entire process will take no more than 24 hours !

And Sena will be offering this service on a “ Life-time “ basis !

Imagine no more queuing-up in hot sun for hours – then waiting for weeks / months , without even so much as an acknowledgement that your resume has reached the advertiser.

If there are any questions, feel free to phone me [ 9867550808 ]

With  regards





hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment