Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 11 February 2011

FW: Job Alert Channel on your DTH platform

Rohan

This is an interesting development. Please phone me whenever you are free.

regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


From: Venugopal P. Iyengar [mailto:venugopal.p@sundirect.in]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 11:03 AM
To: hcparekh@recruitguru.com
Subject: RE: Job Alert Channel on your DTH platform

Dear Mr. Parekh,
Yes I have discussed this and there are still some questions. This might probably be better to do face to face. If you are planning to drop by Chennai any time soon, let me know. I can call in my middleware and/ or tech people for a chat.
Venu
From: HCP [mailto:hcparekh@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 10:06 AM
To: Venugopal P. Iyengar
Subject: Job Alert Channel on your DTH platform

Dear Mr. Iyengar

This has ref to our telecom a few days back when you mentioned that you would like to discuss my proposal with your technical team

I am confident that the technical people on both the sides can come up with a solution which needs very little bandwidth- eg:  “ pulling “ onto the subscriber’s TV screen, just ONE job alert [ of 5 kb ] at a time, when the subscriber sends a “ jam_alert_subscriber ID “ SMS . If he feels like applying, he will send “jam_apply_job Id” SMS to 9756510001

He can repeat the process any no of times

And , instead of charging Rs 50/- in advance for 1 month usage, you may deduct just Re 1/- per job alert delivered onto his screen.

I have explained this ( draft ) working at “ JOB CAFÉ “ page of my proposal

Awaiting your early response

With regards  

hemen parekh [ 0- 98,67,55,08,08 ]



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth
































-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



E-mail Disclaimer : 






The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential 



and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, 



please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, 



you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in 



reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited 



and is unlawful. The organization is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or 



alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise. The contents of this message may not 



necessarily represent the views or policies of  Sun Direct TV P Ltd.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment