Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 17 February 2011

JAM Services


Dear Revathi / Rohan

Today I sent jam alert sms twice- about an hour back and just now

First time I got alerts for 2 job ids  viz ; 640230  and  646443  [ # 3  and  #  1 listings on My Job Alert page  ]

Second time I got alert for 1 job id  viz:  640234                     [  # 2  on My job Alert page  ]

All replies came within 2 minutes

Jam  detail  sms replies were also received within 2 minutes

I would request Rohan to consider eliminating “ Cities Names “ details from jam alert replies [ as discussed during our conference call ]

Just keep :  Job  ID  /  Company Name  /  Position-Designation

This may help accommodate , may be, 3 jobs within 150 characters

regards

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment