Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 2 February 2011

RE: CV


Dear Suri

It was really nice meeting all old colleagues after a long time

As far as Srishti’s resume , I have given it to my Senior Colleague, Aparna who will talk to her, if we have a suitable mandate on hand

As you are aware, we never send an unsolicited resume to our clients

Let us meet whenever you are passing this side

Regards

hcp

From: S Suri [mailto:ssuri665@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 11:24 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: CV

Dear Sir,

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to meet our old professional colleagues.

I need your help in suitable placement for my daughter. She is BCA, MBA(Marketing) with three years corporate experience. Her  deataled particulars are given in the CV being forwarded for your kind perusal. Her primary interset is in retailing with focus on market communication / branding in a professional corporate.

Look forward to your help / adv in the matter.

Regards,

S.N.Suri

   



No comments:

Post a Comment