Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 3 February 2011

A Job Alert Channel ?


Dear Mr. Radhakrishnan

On Jan 28, I read in Times of India :

“ BCCL floats TV distribution JV “

I do not own any TV channel – nor the required finances to launch one.

But, I have offered to all DTH Operators, services of my website

                       www.CustomizeResume.com

to enable them to launch a “ Job Alert Channel “ that would converge on a single platform,

Ø   Internet

Ø   DTH  TV

Ø   Mobile Phone [ non-GPRS ]

If you wish to explore this revolutionary concept further, I would be happy to come over and meet you.

Feel free to phone me on [ Mumbai ], 98,67,55,08,08

With regards

hemen  parekh

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment