Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 17 January 2019

TATA SKY



Hetal ,

#   If not done already , ensure that my earlier email to TRAI ( Mr Bhardwaj etc ) is sent immediately

#  Follow that up with another mail today to TRAI ( cc: Tata Sky )

In today’s mail , refer to :

·        Earlier mail
·        Above mentioned news report
·        Details of our online payment of Rs 958 yesterday
·        Our Customer Number
·        Bring out that we were “ compelled “ to subscribe to the whole BASE PACK of 527 channels and not allowed to “ choose ala carte “ , 100 channels for Rs 153 as per TRAI order . If we did not , we were told , that our TV will stop by the evening

Incidentally , why does “ Expiry Date “ shows 10th Feb  ?

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment