Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 17 January 2018

RE: DIVERSIFICATION ?


HRS,


The suggestion is about developing a Job portal , as described at :


I may have a hard-copy available

It may be read in conjunction with ;


A little over a year back , one Srinivas ( from CIBR – Hyderabad ) had shown interest in getting this developed

One of our ex-colleague , Kartavya Chitalia , ( who runs ATIDAN at Andheri ) , prepared a proposal for this ( see attachment )

Unfortunately , at the last minute , CIBR had change of plans

Attached emails that I wrote to Srinivas , would also help Surabhi / her colleagues to get a better picture of what I had in mind

I also managed to type out some of my handwritten notes on this and uploaded in the REPORTS section of my web site

You will find these ( some exploration required ) at :

http://hcpreports.blogspot.in/2016/11/recruitment-process-comparison.html  (  most are between 24 – 31  Oct 2016  pages)


As to your many questions :  These could be discussed in a across-the-table meeting , if your team’s interest to pursue this “ deepens “ after reading all these stuff  !


Warm Regards,

Hcp


PS :

As far as B2B is concerned , you can get some idea from :



From: Haridas Shenoy [mailto:hrshenoy1941@gmail.com]
Sent: 17 January 2018 15:24
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: DIVERSIFICATION ?

Dear Mr Parekh:

I read through your email again, after briefing Surabhi about your interest in helping us develop a business portal.

Is it possible to share details about the same. That should help her and her team to get a first hand feel of what it is all about.

Some 15 manmonths for development under your guidance should be no issue. If we take it up, it should be available for go live by May 2018.

It could be helpful to know the following:

1   What could be the server capacity needed in he first year; cost.
2   What could be the internet cost - can be ignored if it is around Rs 10k per month.
3   What could be the manpower requirement to keep it running
4   What could be the financial requirement to promote it
5   What could be the expected sales income, and profit, for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year.

I am sure a research oriented person like you have some fair estimate about these.

About www.B2BMessageBlaster.com we will have to look at it separately since you have dehosted it. If you have any write up on that, please send me.

Regards

HRS



HR Shenoy, 7666128505
Co-Founder, Tejora Technologies Limited, tejora.com

On 16 January 2018 at 12:07, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
HRS ,


Just read your mail re surplus office space and for possible “ New Business  Opportunity


For the past 27 years , my experience is confined to headhunting / recruitment


As I mentioned during my visit to your office last Saturday , during this period , I developed / launched some 9 web sites with 6 being in the area of “ Online Job Portals


There is one more which I have conceptualized ( including detailed User Interfaces ) but never got around to developing ( - having moved on to my blogging ! )


But , if properly developed and aggressively marketed , it has the potential to obsolete Naukri / TimesJobs / MonsterIndia  !  (  It has potential of uncanny use of Artificial Intelligence ! )


I estimate that it would take a team of 3 developers , 3 to 4 months to develop


If your people are seriously interested then I am willing to guide them over the next few months for this project – and without any expectation of monetary compensation


Then there is www.B2BMessageBlaster.com  , which I just de-hosted 3 months back due to lack of sufficient server capacity . This is a properly working web site .


If your people wish to market it aggressively , I would be happy to do so on a profit-sharing basis . It can be up and running in one day !


With Regards,

Hcp

( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment