Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 January 2018

FW: Cognitive Recruiter


Dear Friends,


I read about your venture in Inc42 – then briefly looked up your portal

I spent some 20 years in Online Recruitment , starting with launch of  www.3pJobs.com ( now renamed / re-incarnated, as 3pConsultants.co.in ) , on 14 Nov 1997

I am no more active but do find time to help start-ups in this domain ( see following mail )

Last year , I also guided  Rohit Taneja  of https://interviewair.com/team/

I would be happy to share with you , my thoughts if desired

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh  /  Mumbai




+91 98675 50808






Sent: 06 January 2018 17:09

To: Hemen Parekh; nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in


Subject: Cognitive Recruiter



Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.
We recently released the digitization platform for HR agencies & Search firms to improve efficiencies at various levels including analytics. This would not have been possible if 3P had not helped us understand the nuances of the processes involved. The platform has following features

Access from anywhere, web or mobile
Multiple user ID access
Resume parser for immediate database creation
Maintain your record mandate wise
Store your resumes mandate wise
Download candidate details in Excel format for further client communication
Analyse multiple resumes to find employability scores
Update mandate Status
Candidate profile competitive analysis
Create assessment reports
It would be wonderful if your team finds this useful.
Product for HR agency - platform Cognitive Recruiter.
Platform – Careerletics.com
Thank you and best regards,


Rohit Verma
Founder CEO – Ipredictt Data Labs Private Limited





No comments:

Post a Comment