Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 11 January 2013

RE: Non Working of My Jobs


Dear Hemen,
  Yes, it works well.. We even tested Job widget on Akash 2 that we got yesterday, it works fine.  You may be using an app version that uses our old server location..

   Please try to download the latest version from the Android market and try that..     https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hp.com.jamtasklet.aakash

   Please replace the preinstall version on Ubislate with the same one, just to be sure..

Thanks and regards,
Geetha

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 9:15 AM
To: amit.goyal@datawind.com
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net; Matad, Nagabhushana Ayyanahalli (HP Labs India); Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India); satpute.harish@gmail.com
Subject: Non Working of My Jobs

Dear Amit


This morning , I tried to check out working of “ My Jobs “ pre-installed on Ubislate7Ci tablet that you sent thru my colleague, Pradeep

It does not go beyond the second screen ( ie : cannot open the Login screen )


Last week , Harish ( who is working on the IIT-B version of My Jobs ) faced the same problem , using a Aakash2 tablet. He had , in fact , downloaded My Jobs from Google Play

I believe , earlier HP Labs team had faced same problem ( I could be wrong here , since they are still using Aakash1 )

May be there is some problem with the different versions of Android OS, since My Jobs is working perfectly well on my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone

I request you to look into this.

If you conclude that we need to make some changes in My Jobs APK file , please advise

With regards,

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment