Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 2 January 2013

RE: Happy New Year


Dear Hemen Sir,
  Thank you very much for your wishes.. Wish you and your family a joyous, peaceful, healthy and prosperous new year too !!
Best Regards
Geetha

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2013 10:01 AM
To: Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India)
Subject: Happy New Year

Dear Geetha

I wish you and your family , a very happy and prosperous 2013

With regards

hemen  parekh




No comments:

Post a Comment