Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 24 June 2010

RE: Question about www.nestalks.com/


Dear Peter

Many thanks for your offer to link to your website.

We are at very early stages of building our website ; so I would get back to you when we have built-up some respectable traffic.

Regards

hemen parekh

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Green [mailto:peter.green@frixo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 11:09 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Question about www.nestalks.com/

Hi,

I was wondering whether you would be interested in linking to my website http://www.frixo.com from your page?


Frixo is a road traffic reporting site and think it may be a useful resource for your readers. It provides users with live traffic information and gets updated every 3 minutes using various road sensors.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind Regards,
Peter




No comments:

Post a Comment