Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 26 June 2010

PAY PER USE ?


Dear  Recruiter

Pay  per  use  =  Pay nothing ?

If this was not so,  why  would leading search-engines rank


as follows ?


search Term = Pay per use  // Results as on June 25, 2009
Search Engine
Our site rank
Total Search results
Yahoo
1
394  Million
Bing ( MSN )
9
118  Million


Not surprising- considering that you can download

                  300,000 + Resumes  


with regards

Hemen  Parekh
Ph: 91-22-670,70,360 / 372

To unsubscribe, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment