Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 19 November 2023

PERSONAL AI DOCUMENTS UPLOADING

 Sanjivani,

 

 

For allocating / distributing the COPY / PASTE work , consider following ( feel free to change ) :

 

TUSHAR

 

Ø Blogs

Ø My Linkein Postings ( which are already uploaded on blogging site / Those which are NOT uploaded as yet,  can be taken up later )

Ø Reports

Ø L&T Story

Ø Dialogue with Authors

Ø Photos ( these are images and should be acceptable to Personal.ai )

 

Apart from these ( time target of 18 Nov permitting ) , consider uploading dozens of SCREEN-SHOTS of past 8 / 9 job portals from Archive.org . Links to these “ archived pages “ , are already available on our Home Page

 

VILAS

 

Ø Poems ( English )  / Suggest copy from RIPPLES which has better formatting )

Ø Notes to Colleagues

Ø E Mails to Colleagues

Ø E Mail ( Others )

Ø Letters to L&T Employees ( copy from e-book on Amazon , which has better formatting )

Ø Sweet Memories ( only those letters which are in English – even if as an image )

Ø Home Page

Ø Family Tree ( image )

 

At a later date , time permitting , we should copy / paste , hundreds of other e-mails which we have  NOT uploaded so far on blogging site

 

Can you think of any other DOCUMENTS written by me over the past 31 years, which we have NOT uploaded on blogging site ? May be lying in those box files or in my table drawers ?  

 

 

Regards,

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment