Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 20 November 2023

PAYROLL IS JUST ONE OF THE BY-PRODUCTS

 Dear Shri Rangarajan Seshadriji,

 

 

 

I just came across following news-report :

 

 

Neeyamo to nearly double number of employees over the next year  /  Business Line  /  06 Oct 2021

 

 

Extract :

 

Neeyamo is also building a ‘Global payroll hyperloop’ that will help companies process payrolls in real-time.

 

“Currently, payroll processes are done in batches. There will be a cut-off date for payroll processing, like the 25th of every month, and inputs have to be sent before that to process payroll for the payday, which will be the 30th or 31st of the month. But we are making real-time or straight-through payroll processing,” Seshadri said.

 

“ If an employee works for five days and wants to press his payroll himself on the 6th day, he can now do it.

 

That is the power of the technology that we are using to drive it.

 

We will have a fully-integrated system with the client’s HRIS (human resources information system) so when inputs come in,

 

#   processing will happen and

 

#   output will go automatically,”

 

he added.

 

 

Congratulations on turning batch-wise payroll process into a continuous REAL TIME process

 

 

This is a welcome FIRST step

 

 

I urge you to consider taking the NEXT step as described at :

 

 

From BAD to MAD …………….. [  01 June 2016 ]

 

MAD goes to Mandi ……………[ 02 Jan 2020 ]

 

Congratulations, Shri Guptaji,   [ 03 Sept 2020 ]

 

 

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen  Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in 

No comments:

Post a Comment