Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 24 August 2018

RE: Request Your Reconfirmation to admit Pankaj L. Negandhi in our G2G group.


I certainly agree

hcp

From: inder@gmail.com [mailto:indrajitsethi@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 11:00 AM
To: Hemen Parekh; wjn_danait; Chandra Mohan Srivastava; KRS KR Sanghavi; Vivek Mehta; Suniti Desai; GLADYS VAZ; cynthia; VKM Vijay K Mahajan Mo•; MVN Rao; Ganesh Apte; L&T AMD Mo.; L&T SVK Mo•; Mohan Madiman; Santosh Tiwari
Subject: Request Your Reconfirmation to admit Pankaj L. Negandhi in our G2G group.

Hi everyone!

My understanding is that most of us were in favour of admitting PLN in G2G.

Wish to RECONFIRM with you all.

If anyone has any specific objection, kindly do let me know.

If I don't get your response within a week, I will assume that you are in agreement with the proposal to admit PLN.

Thanks and regards.

INDER
9869349465/ 022-25708879

No comments:

Post a Comment