Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Fwd: ONLINE MARKETPLACE FOR RECRUITORS


Dear All,

Please read below mail its useful to everyone....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Shri Udayaraj  Punnorth ,



A few days back , I came across following write up :


At one place you say :



We work like an Uber for the talent acquisition industry,” says Udayaraj Punnorth, CEO of Igauge, describing how over a thousand qualified evaluators are already on the platform.

It’s Igauge’s responsibility to maintain a quality check on evaluators.

A dashboard is maintained that tells a company how many assessments are done, how many pending, and how much money and manpower it has saved!



In this context , you might want to look up :

Job Fairs : Offline or Online ?  [  05  Aug  2016  ]



ONLINE JOBS FAIR  [  11  Feb  2016   ]



Software Architecture For Online Jobs Fair  



PROCESS FLOW CHART / Online Jobs Fair  



PROJECT FORE COURT





With regards,

Hemen  Parekh  /  Andheri  /  Mumbai  /  (M) 98,67,55,08,08




No comments:

Post a Comment