Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 5 August 2018

Group Email




Sanjivani,

From this page , pl compile email IDs of all the

#  Municipal Commissioners

#  Mayors

#  Presidents

Of various Municipal Corporations

And pass on to Sandeep to prepare “Email ID Groups “( separately for each group ) ,  and rush it to me , tomorrow

Hcp


Eg :

Commissioners Group

Mayors  Group

Presidents  Group

No comments:

Post a Comment