Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 24 August 2018

Man's Evolved Avatar


Dear Snehal Shah,

I write with ref to your article in Times of India ( Man’s Evolved Avatar ) , where you write :

“……. But recent developments in the field suggest it doesn’t have to be that way. There can be a third side . The merging of man-machine to create a powerful third force

He thinks that the human race is at an evolutionary inflection point where man and machine will become one in the near future  …….he believes “ robots will go inside our brain and connect to our neocortex by the year 2029  “


In this context , you might want to look up :




with regards,

hemen  Parekh

Andheri  /  Mumbai  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment