Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 4 May 2018

RE: Mr. Hemen Parekh (Director at RecruitGuru): LinkedIn: Details about See Change Consulting


Dear Prakash,


Many thanks for your email – and for your offer to collaborate


I retired from active role in 3P CONSULTANTS , more than 10 years back . I am marking this to our MD , Nirmit Parekh , in case he wants to pursue your offer


I keep myself busy with my blogging site (  www.hemenparekh.in  )




Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808

From: seechange@gmail.com [mailto:seechange@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Prakash S
Sent: 04 May 2018 10:01
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Anand M K
Subject: Mr. Hemen Parekh (Director at RecruitGuru): LinkedIn: Details about See Change Consulting

Dear Mr. Hemen Parekh,

This has reference to our LinkedIn chat. I am happy you are open to explore mutually beneficial options. 

Just a brief about See Change Consulting. We are a Consulting Powerhouse which has been in existence since 2002. We have, in the last 15 years+ of our existence, touched the lives of Millions of People and Thousands of Organisations, helping to bring positive, high impact change. The attached PDF spells out how we can Collaborate,  Co-create and Co-brand for exploring mutually beneficial options. 

As part of our CSR - Retreat Initiatives and 15 Glorious Years in the Consulting & Coaching Domains, it would be of our immense pleasure to talk to you with very specific agenda exclusively designed for Professional fraternity & Corporate Organisations. Please find enclosed the agenda shared in our PDF file.

I am copying Mr. M. K. Anand, my partner in See Change Consulting, as he handles business development initiatives from our side.

Please share your contact details with Mr. Anand and we will connect with you to explore the options of Collaborating, Co-Creating & Co-Branding with you. Alternately you can Whatsapp Mr. Anand at +919444025283 to speed up our response

Looking forward to further interactions with you to explore ways of working together for mutual benefit.
--
With warm Regards,

S. Prakash - CEO & Principal Consultant,
See Change Consulting.
SCC's Soft Skills Channel - http://www.youtube.com/seechangeonline


Handphone: +91 98400 96454





No comments:

Post a Comment