Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 8 May 2018

RE: BEGINNING OF A NEW CHAPTER


Sure /  Will do


hcp
From: Haridas Shenoy [mailto:hrshenoy1941@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 May 2018 12:36
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: BEGINNING OF A NEW CHAPTER

Dear Mr Parekh:

I would request you to delete Amit Shah's name from your mailing list. If he takes interest in such matters, there could be conflict of interest as Tejora employee.

Regards

HR Shenoy, 7666128505
Co-Founder, Tejora Technologies Limited, tejora.com

On 5 May 2018 at 12:21, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Friends,


It is time for me to begin a new chapter – by helping some Start Ups

It is in this spirit that I offer , source codes of several JOB PORTALS that I have developed over the past 21 years . 


Absolutely FREE and without any obligation 


I offer to guide to the extent I can ( - I am about to turn 85 , next month )


Feel free to pass on this info to anyone who you think might be interested


These source codes can be downloaded from :




I hope to be excused for sending this unsolicited e mail



With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Mumbai




( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment