Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 9 May 2018

FW: Marketing Communication - Corp. Communication - Branding Professional with 14+ Years Experience, available for Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar


FYI


Hcp


From: Harshad Soni [mailto:harshad.soni@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 May 2018 16:27
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Marketing Communication - Corp. Communication - Branding Professional with 14+ Years Experience, available for Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar

Marketing Communication - Corp. Communication - Branding Professional with 14+ Years Experience, available for Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar

Dear Sir / Madam,

​​
I am writing to apply for the position of Head - Marketing Communications. My
​​
over 14 years of Strategic Marketing Communications experience includes responsibilities such as advertising, brand management and external communications, digital marketing, web & social media management, events & exhibitions, marketing collateral, media & public relation, internal communication, sales promotion, market intelligence and customer insight.

I am currently serving as the Head (Dy. General Manager) - Corporate Marketing with Hitachi group of company at Ahmedabad. This role required me to develop the creative vision and marketing platform that transformed a nascent brand into a leading one; achieved this through a targeted marketing strategy involving digital marketing, thought leadership, content marketing and event marketing; drove the revamp of the website that helped in increasing the web presence at global level.

While my resume is attached for your perusal, a list of accomplishments indicative of my experience includes:
         Honored for strategizing and streamlining the corporate marketing process and creating brand awareness from MD and Head - HR of Hitachi
         Acknowledged with Certificate of Participation from chairman and Inspiration of the Year Global Award Committee India, Hitachi India (representative of Hitachi Ltd., Japan) for promoting values of Hitachi brand attributes
         Successfully created strategic messages for customers, media, partners, vendors and government that helped in positioning the brand in the power electronics market

My ability to plan and supervise the implementation of several service line websites, direct mail campaigns that have garnered favorable Return on Investment (ROI) will be of interest to you. I have a proactive management style with highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills. 

I bring to your company my years of relevant experience and my drive for results and positive outcomes. I am prepared for the next challenge in my career and look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best Regards,
HARSHAD SONI
(BE, MBA)











No comments:

Post a Comment