Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 18 May 2018

RE: FIFTH ROUND OF G2G


Dear Friends,


This is great going  !  We must keep it up

New schedule is OK with me

In the meantime, I have a request

I am trying to weave into my blooging site (  www.hemenparekh.in  ) , my interaction / exposure with all of you ( and other L&T-ites )

That could be in the form of handwritten notes that I sent to my colleagues during my tenure in L&T

If you are harbouring any such notes / photos etc , I would highly appreciate if I could borrow the same for uploading on my site

Warm Regards,

Hcp



PS;

Incidentally , I have started video-graphing my poems and uploading those videos on my site

From: inder@gmail.com [mailto:indrajitsethi@gmail.com]
Sent: 18 May 2018 09:50
To: Hemen Parekh; wjn_danait; cmsrivastava5; Vivek Mehta; krsanghavi@vsnl.net; Suniti Desai; GLADYS VAZ; cynthia; A M DESHMUKH 9821014352; raomvn@ymail.com; VKM Vijay K Mahajan Mo•; Sanjay Karnik; L&T G K Apte; Mohan Madiman; Santosh Tiwari
Cc: Indrajit Sethi
Subject: FIFTH ROUND OF G2G

Dear friends,
This Sunday, we will be concluding the FOURTH Round of G2G.
G2G kicked off in April 2008, and with the cooperation of all of you, we have successfully, remained in touch with each others for over a decade, thanks to the initiative of WJND who pioneered this idea.
I send herewith a tentative plan for round-5. in a spirit of accomodating  convenience of each member, we are always flexible on dates & venue.
Looking forward to another decade of camaraderie.
With best regards,
Yours sincerely,
INDRAJIT R. SETHI
022-25708879 / 9869349465

Description: Image removed by sender.
Virus-free. www.avast.com


No comments:

Post a Comment