Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 23 May 2018

I OWE THIS TO MY COUNTRY


Dear Amitabh,


On 5th Sept 2015 , at the Govt guest house in Mumbai,  I had the privilege to give you a demo, of portal,



You had agreed to my request to provide a link to this portal, from www.MakeInIndia.com


For various reasons , this could not happen despite my vigorous follow up with DIPP


One year later , for lack of resources , I had to de-host this portal


You may recall its following unique “ Value Propositions “ :

Indian Businesses wanting to send out messages to other Indian businesses or to promote their “ Export Offerings “ to thousands of Chambers of Commerces , all over the World


Foreign Businesses sending out “ Inquiries “ ( of buying – selling – technical collaborations – JV proposals – marketing tie-ups etc ) , to  
Indian businesses


All of this to 273,000 Indian Companies of choice in 52 Industries / 300 +Cities of choice and with just ONE CLICK !


Even though I am unable to pursue this project on my own, I feel it’s potential to contribute to “ Ease of Doing Business “ , remains unparalled !


For this reason, I have decided to give away for FREE , its “ Source Code “ and made this available from :



I would be happy to assist NITI Aayog / DIPP / any other Govt Agency with resurrecting this portal , if so desired – and without any expectations !



With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Mumbai




( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


PS :

You can view screen-shots of some of its pages at :



No comments:

Post a Comment