Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 13 May 2018

FW: GETTING TO KNOW YOU


Dear Parth,


It was nice talking to you yesterday when Kaushal was visiting us

I forward my earlier mail , which somehow did not reach you

I would appreciate receiving your comments if any and look forward to meet you

Incidentally , do you have any exposure to “ Low Voltage EMP ( Electro Magnetic Pulse ) Device “  ?

I have conceptualized use of such a device to save lives of approx. 10 persons who get run over by Mumbai’s local trains , EVERY DAY  !

I can mail you the proposal , if you wish

Give my regards to your Mom / Dad


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh / Andheri


+91 98675 50808



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: 24 August 2017 09:57



Cc: Hemen Parekh





Subject: GETTING TO KNOW YOU




Dear Parth :


I live in Andheri


Your nana ( Mahendra Shah ) was a very close friend of mine for over 50 years


Your dad ( Himanshu ) still takes care of health of my eyes . We talked about you when I visited his clinic , some 2 months back


I am impressed , not only with your achievements ( TED talk ) but also by your interest in AI / Robotics etc


On my blog site  (  www.hemenparekh.in  ) , I have written quite a few blogs on these subjects ( including how AI will render meaningless , all talk about PRIVACY – about which , I have sent 6/7 emails to India’s Supreme Court , over the past 4 weeks – and the judgement is expected to be delivered , today )


I have also offered a solution to the fears expressed by Elon Musk / Stephen Hawkins , re AI spelling DOOM for the mankind , at :



Then you may want to read ( - and comment on ) :




With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment