Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 November 2015

RE: Source Code for RecruitGuru.com

Dear Sree

I await the good news

hcp

From: TSreedhar [mailto:tsreedhar@tminetwork.com]
Sent: 29 October 2015 11:35
To: 'Hemen Parekh'; 'Abrahamj'; naveen@tminetwork.com
Cc: 'Nirmit Parekh'; 'Sanjivani Kadam'; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE: Source Code for RecruitGuru.com

Jijo will trace and get back sir.
He is on the job.
Missed meeting you when I and Prakash Kewalramani visited ypour office 2 weeks ago.
Hope you are keeping good health

sree

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 29 October 2015 09:36
To: Abrahamj; naveen@tminetwork.com; tsreedhar@tminetwork.com
Cc: Nirmit Parekh; Sanjivani Kadam; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE: Source Code for RecruitGuru.com

Dear Jijo

Many thanks for your prompt action

I would also welcome to hear from you , anything that you remember to have posed a problem , while trying to revive RecruirGuru , locally

regards,

hemen


From: Abrahamj [mailto:abrahamj@tminetwork.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 9:20 AM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'; naveen@tminetwork.com; tsreedhar@tminetwork.com
Cc: 'Nirmit Parekh'
Subject: RE: Source Code for RecruitGuru.com

Dear Sir,

Good Morning.

Yesterday, I spoke to Naveen and have noticed that the data in the folder  is of around 25 GB. E-mailing  the file is not possible.

We have planned to copy it in external pen/ hard drive and will send it to our branch office in Mumbai at the earliest. Someone from our branch office will deliver it to you personally.

Thanks and regards
Jijo Abraham



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 28 October 2015 16:41
To: abrahamj@tminetwork.com; naveen@tminetwork.com; tsreedhar@tminetwork.com
Cc: Nirmit Parekh
Subject: Source Code for RecruitGuru.com

Dear Abraham


You will recall that when you visited our office some 2 years back , along with Sreedhar , we gave you the Source Code of RecruitGuru on a Pen Drive

I recollect some email from you , a few months later , that you had installed it on your Server , in order to revive that web site , but did not succeed

Yesterday , Ravi Apte ( son of a colleague from L&T days ) visited us and showed interest in exploring that web site

We have been trying to search that code on our server since this morning , but cannot  !

Kailas , who was our Network Engineer at that time , has since left us and the new guy has no idea where to look for !

I would request you to email that code to me at your EARLIEST

with regards,

hemen  parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com / (M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment