Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 3 November 2015

ONE PLUS ONE EQUALS ELEVAN


Dear Amitabh ,


Yesterday , I sent to you , a PRESS NOTE from Ministry of Women and Child Development , re its partnership with Celltick Mobiles Private Ltd , to promote " Beti Padhao Beti Bachao " initiative


Even as I await reconsideration ( re: hyper-linking ) of DIPP Committee's earlier decision , I request you to consider release ( and uploading on Make in India website ) , attached press note

This small gesture on your part will go a long way , not only to reinforce my own unwavering commitment to the cause of Make in India , but it will enthuse many more of the following B2B web sites, to come forward to support / advance that cause

This press note will make a powerful statement of your oft-voiced intention to rope in EVERYONE

with regards ,

hemen  /  0 - 98,67,55,08,08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B2B Websites of India





No comments:

Post a Comment